ECO SERVO energy-saving systemFor hydraulic applications
- Hydraulic power units
- Plastic processing
- Die-casting machines
- Metal molding and processing
The Kawasaki ECO SERVO electro-hydraulic hybrid system allows for up to 40% energy savings and reduced system noise through precise control of the pump speed providing pressure to the hydraulic system.
It utilizes the Kawasaki K3VL axial piston pump, a high-performance variable displacement pump suitable for both open and closed circuits, allowing for reduced motor torque and displacement even at pressure values up to 350 bar.
Kawasaki ECO SERVO can be installed in a wide range of hydraulic circuits and can be powered by both a servomotor and an inverter motor, achieving good control performance and significant cost-performance advantages, respectively.
- Variable-speed motor combined with a dual-displacement pump
- Matched with Kawasaki K3VL axial piston pump
- Available displacements: 28, 45, 80, 112, 140, and 200cc
- Pressure values: 320 bar nominal – 350 bar max
- Peak pressure: 35 MPa, Max speed: 2000 min-1
- Maximum flow rate: 280 L/min
- Energy efficiency
- Maximum precision in speed and pressure control
- Axial piston pump with integrated high-capacity suction valve
- Compact and lightweight design
How to save energy
Discover our solutions to reduce energy consumption and help the environment.