Atos ex-proof valvesWith or without integral position or pressure transducer – ATEX or IECIx certification
- Oil & Gas
- Mining sector
- Marine auxiliary power
Ex-proof hydraulic valves are three or four-way hydraulic valves, with two or three positions, designed to operate in systems that require specific certifications or in cases of installations in critical environments due to extreme temperatures.
- On-off valves with direct and pilot operation, available in sizes NG 06:32 with SIL2/SIL3 safety level
- Proportional valves for open-loop flow and pressure control
- Proportional valves for closed-loop flow and pressure control
- Closed-loop servoproportional valves
- Intrinsically safe valves
- Certifications ATEX, IECEx, EAC: Group I (gas and mining); Group II (gas and dust)
- US and Canadian Standard: UL429, UL1203, and CSA 22.2
- PESO (Petroleum and Explosives Safety Organization): Government of India certification
- MA: Chinese mining certification
- SIL2/SIL3: Compliance with IEC61508
- CCC for the Chinese market
- M: For the mining sector
For intrinsically safe valves: ATEX or IECEx certification Group I (gas and mining); Group II (gas and dust)
Are you interested in this products?
Register to Fluid-Hub.net, the digital portal for our products.
Purchase directly online and get an additional 2% discount and many other benefits.